Matt Wyckhouse is the Co Founder & CEO at Finite State. More than 15 years of experience developing advanced software to support offensive and defensive cyber operations led Matt Wyckhouse to co-found Finite State in 2017 to focus on the unique challenges of cybersecurity in the IoT era. Matt spent most of his career at Battelle, the world’s largest private R&D company, where he was the technical founder and CTO of Battelle’s Cyber Innovations Business. He will be talking about Supply chain security in the IoT era.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
As a 3 year entrepreneur, 20 year business executive and market expert, some of my accolades and accomplishments include:
- Produced opportunity for a 500 attendee, 50 booth exhibit Minneapolis Cyber Security Conference where I arranged for 2 people from my companies to speak on the conference panel next to an FBI keynote speaker and other panel speakers from Land O’ Lakes, Varde Partners and Stratosphere Networks.
- Producing a 100 million dollar purchasing opportunity for venture capital funds
- Scaling businesses from zero to over 20k in revenue within just a couple months
- Scaling businesses in all operational areas
- Secured approval for the teaming contract vehicle with the US Navy
- Nominated for 2018 Entrepreneur Awards
- Recognized in the Business Journal
- Highly decorated Marine Veteran
- International Entrepreneur with clients as far as South Africa
- I consult on business acquisitions as well
- Well known in Minneapolis, Los Angeles, and San Diego
- Multiple podcasts and video interviews on leadership and entrepreneurship
- Being nominated for Small Business Awards of 2019 by Corporate Vision Magazine; www.CV-Magazine.com
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man’s talk as well!